We provide fast, simple, affordable, and fun financial services for all!
We are committed to empowering our users to take control of their money and have financial freedom through our innovative technology and user-friendly interface.
We are Paparunners
As a team striving for successful achievement of common goals, we have a community name that guides and focuses us on the success we want to get: Paparunner!
The Paparunner spirit embraces our individual differences while guiding us to our mission in the light of our shared values.
User Experience Above All
The answer is what’s best for the user
The first seat in every meeting and the first voice in every discussion always belongs to the user. We choose the hard path that leads to better user experience. We aim for the perfect user experience; we take small steps to get there. We focus on usability and convenience in product, design and technology.
Having an owner’s mindset
Our job is to create value for the user or the company; It’s not negotiating, talking, planning or coding. We ask questions, figure out why, and then contribute. We value long-term thinking over short-term gains. It is never someone else’s problem; it is always ours.
Act Fast, Get Result
Rapid and continuous steps for big changes
We tend to take quick action over lengthy analyses and discussions. We prefer small iterations and improvements over large developments and complex plans. We are aware that individuals and interactions are more crucial than tools and processes.
Be Bold, Think Big
We aim for 50X, not 2X
We don’t get stuck on traditional ways of doing things. We have the confidence to start over from scratch and create better ways of doing things.
- Performance-based bonus
- Transportation, meal, and internet allowance
- 10% Cashback on Papara Card payments, 20% Cashback on bill payments via Papara In-App
- Salary-based private pension plan with 10% company contribution
Stock Option Plan
- We provide each of our employees a sense of ownership in the company through ESOP, and we encourage them to think and behave like owners.
- Private health & life insurance
- Free access to the Wellbees Wellness App
- Gym in the office
- Hybrid working opportunity
- Personal education budget
- Training plan designed for your career path
- Foreign language allowance
- Free access to Netflix, Spotify, and Youtube Premium
- Happy hours
- Social clubs
- One day “Happy Birthday” leave
- +4 weeks of maternity & paternity leaves in addition to legal practices
People & Culture Meeting
The first meeting is where we talk about your experiences and mutual expectations. We talk about how to be a Paparunner!
Hiring manager interview where we discuss the technical details of the position.
One last meeting with the senior leadership team to make sure everyone is on the same page.
Welcome Aboard Paparunner!
You are now a part of the team! Welcome aboard, Paparunner!